Quebec Family Sponsorship Visa
Quebec, being the second most populated province of Canada, is accommodating such a large number of people because of the amount of immigrants that tend to go to the province as it is one that provides facilities to the immigrants and to their families as well. Quebec is also known for its cultural diversities and the welcoming society and it’s amazing food. Summing it all up, ot os one of the best places for families to migrate to and settle.
What is Quebec Family Sponsorship Visa?
The Quebec Family Sponsorship Visa allows the candidate to sponsor his or her family member or members which may include their children, spouse, parents, grand parents or an adopted child.
The procedure mentioned below is to be followed by the applicant or the sponsor:
- Submit the application of sponsorship to the Canadian government.
- Submit the application of undertaking to the Government of Quebec.
- Get the person who is being sponsored to apply for immigration to Quebec like a regular applicant and get the Quebec Selection Program and for permanent residency as well.
The requirements that are to be met when the Quebec Family Sponsorship Visa is applied for are:
- The applicant has to be a citizen of the capital province. He or she needs to hold the permanent residency visa.
- The applicant will have to be almost 18 years of age or more.
- The applicant must be residing within Quebec.
- The applicant should present a record of from where he or she is earning his livelihood.
- The applicant will have to give proof to the authorities or the government to show that they are financially able to fulfill the basic needs of the spouse, child or who ever it is that they are sponsoring.
What other things do you need to know about the Quebec Family Sponsorship Visa?
- The applicant may sponsor a close relative, the sponsorship does not only apply to the spouse or the children.
- If the applicant does not reside within Quebec, he or she would have to give proof that they intend to move to Quebec.