All there is to know about the Quebec Immigration
People who are willing to migrate to Quebec under the professional or personals reasons think of Quebec as a place which is one of the best places to be. This is majorly because of the unique process of immigration that Quebec has. It is different from the procedure that the rest of the country follows. Quebec has its own criteria that an applicant has to fall upon to migrate to the capital province.
The Quebec Immigration Process
The individuals who belong to a foreign nation may want to move to Quebec and stay there in order to work and settle under any of the Immigration Programs that the province has to offer. They should keep in mind the following points:
- The applicant who is applying for Quebec Immigration should first be selected by the Quebec’s Immigration Authority (MIDI). Once the selection process is completed, the candidate will receive the Quebec Selection Certificate from the concerned authorities.
- After receiving the Quebec Selection Certificate, the applicant will then apply for the permanent residency in the province.
- The candidate should also be aware of the fact that the evaluation of the federal government is solely based on the health of the applicant and his or her criminal record, if any.
Quebec Immigration Eligibility
- Individuals who are applying for the immigration to the capital will have to be assessed based on some factors over which they would be given some points and the total of those points will be the basis of a candidate being accepted or rejected for immigration.
- The applicants would have to score more than the minimum marks to be eligible to migrate to Quebec.
- Factors which are taken into consideration are age, qualification, language skill and fluency, work experience and some other things like that.
Latest Updates about immigrating to Quebec
- The government has a plan to take in almost 50,000 immigrants to Quebec this year.
- All the applications have to go through the Mon Project Quebec.
- The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program has become the only business investment that an individual have to pay which would offer the applicant a permanent migration to the province.